SALAD: Cauliflower, seeds, Kalamata olives with lemony dressing
Light. Interesting. Just the right balance of sweet, sour, salty, and fatty. An easy salad to put together while feeling you have done yourself some good without being an all out goody-two shoes.
Serves 4 – 6 but that’s really up to you, isn’t it? I can eat the entire bowl without sharing. Use your best judgement. I believe in you.
- ½ head cauliflower, cleaned, stem trimmed, leaves removed, cut into bite-sized florettes
- 2 Tbl raw seeds (I used sunflower)
- 12 ea Kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- ~⅓ cup lemony mayonnaise (Maybe more, maybe less. Up to you.)
- salt and pepper
- Combine the cauliflower, seeds, and Kalamata olives in a bowl.
- Add enough dressing to achieve desired coating.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper to your taste.
Note: Keep refrigerated. Eat within 7 Days. You may add anchovies to the dressing for a more complex flavor.